Thursday, August 11, 2011

Out of Touch

No, I'm not referring to my lack of keeping up on current events, although that has certainly been the case this summer.  We are heading off again tomorrow and will be out of touch, probably for a couple of weeks.  It's been a strange experience, spending the better part of the past couple weeks in town.  Nothing like riding buses, listening to sirens, and regular ice cream (I'm enjoying a mix of chocolate and banana as I write this) to sever that spiritual relationship with the sea that we have built over the past several months.  I do enjoy the socializing that seems to happen when we tie to a dock, but the fact that we seem to hemorrhage money every time we get close to civilization means our bank account will be happier once we leave the city behind.  It also means the blog posts will probably be sparse for a while, but I will continue writing and I'll post when we get the chance.

1 comment:

  1. Oh have fun! We'll miss the blog posts. Get to see Bella star tonight - we'll have a few sloopers for you. :)

    ReplyDelete