Monday, August 30, 2010

My wife, the rock star


Throughout this whole boat yard process Nicole has either been working hard on the boat or off seeing to her real job, some days both. This past weekend we sanded the hull, prepped it for paint, and painted the red area on Saturday. It was a long day but it wouldn't have happened without both of us. On Sunday the weather got in the way of a second coat of paint, and that really took a toll on my motivation. Nicole, on the other hand, spent the day sanding and prepping the hull again so it is ready for paint when the weather cooperates. I am certainly a lucky man, which begs the question "Why would I risk all that just to post a pic?" How could I resist.

1 comment:

  1. Lookin' Smurfy Nicole! We hope you guys can finish up soon!

    -Aaron

    ReplyDelete