Friday, July 15, 2011

Thanks

A while back I added advertisements to the right hand side of our blog.  The down side of this is that it makes the blog feel a bit less personal, at least to me.  The up side to this is that each time someone clicks on an ad, we get a little bit of cash.  I still haven't jumped through all the hoops I need to so I can collect the money that is very slowly building from the ads, something about phone and internet access only once every few weeks and a mailing address a thousand miles away, but I'm already shopping for the beer and such that we will be able to buy when I do finally collect on the account.  Since this is all because of the kindness and dedication of our loyal readers, I thought I should at least say a quick thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment