Saturday, June 22, 2013

News from Sitka

I promised another post with some news updates and pictures in my last post, so before we leave the land of high-speed wifi....
Because I haven't bothered to read any of the parenting books I'm suppose to, I'm going on a lot of assumptions that everything is going well for Madelines development.  So far she hasn't had any run-ins with the law, no issues with drugs or alcohol consumption, and no Lindsey Lohan-esque media scandals.  Obviously I haven't had much of an influence on her.

She is doing such scandalous things as progressing into eating solid foods.




 Enjoying turning the pages while we read her books.







Learning to drive.



Interacting the the kitty.



And standing up all on her own.



My mom and brother came for a visit so they could start the process of spoiling Madeline rotten.



And the weather during their stay was nice enough that we got to enjoy playing outside in the grass.



I'd like to report that everything is going great, and so far it is, but that gleam in her eye tells me we are in for it soon enough.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos - thanks for posting. Let us know how your summer travel plans unfold.

    ReplyDelete